Thursday 24 April 2014

LOOK JUST THE WAY YOU WANT TO !

LOOK JUST THE WAY YOU WANT TO ! Every teenager has a particular phase in their life when they feel that they either don’t look good , are too fat , to thin , have pimples or are not up to the mark of their contemporaries , and should improve and be a better self . These feelings are very adamant , they do not go easily , they make you self conscious , dependent , and fake . I am here to help out those people who feel the same . I am a 15 year old girl . I was , once , a very conscious person . In 9th standard this feeling doomed on me . I was always worried about the way I look , the clothes I wear , the make up I apply , whether my hair is in its place , the way I walk , the way I talk and so on and so forth . At school I always adorned the popular girls . I started imitating the way they dress , their smile , there way to walk , talk , eat etc . My obsession had reached great heights . This obsession was to get cooler friends , to become popular and also to some extent , to grab male attention … it was about 2 months and I realized that my old friends had isolated me and when asked , they said that I had changed a lot and they did not really like my attitude nowadays and therefore they thought of leaving me at my own will . This did not shock me much as I thought that to get something we have to loose out on some stuff too . But that thought got crushed somewhere inside me , because day by day I started loosing friends and people , other than following me where going away from me . I felt terribly alone and dishonored . The feeling of being all by myself was very annoying . I wanted my friends back , I wanted my old life back …… and so I began , to recreate my old self . It did not take me much time to get back to my old habits of being the girl I was . But the fact that it did not take me long to be myself again was disturbing me because when I wanted to change myself it took me 2 months and here I was in a week MYSELF again . This bothering questions led to a several answers . the answer to the question of me becoming myself again in no time was that I was never actually a new person . I just behaved and pretended to be one . I had become like the other girls in my school who were referred to as popular , but I missed out a very important thing , which was , that they were popular because they never changed themselves . They were just themselves and did not follow others like how I did . That made them different from others and hence they were popular . Second question of mine which was that why did all my friends leave me ? and to this my answer was that my friends did not see the old friend of there’s in me and that made them feel bad and I myself created a horrible impression to them . With all these points I wowed to myself that no matter what happens I will never change myself for anything and I filled in all the gaps that I had created in a few days . After all they were my friends and they knew me more than I knew myself and here it is , a perfect life that I now have . I do not pretend , I have all my friends , they still love as they always did , they care for me and most importantly , I AM NOW KNOWN FOR MY CAPABLITY OF BEING MYSELF . And yes I am popular at school because I behave , eat , smile , talk , walk etc just the way I want to . SO HERE IS A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL THOSE GIRLS OUT THERE WHO ARE CONSIOUS OF THEMSELVES – JUST STAY THE WAY YOU ARE , YOU WILL NOTICE THAT PEOPLE WILL LOVE YOU MORE FOR THAT .

No comments:

Post a Comment